About Main Beach Volleyball
Main Beach Volleyball Club (MBVC) was formed by Jan Furman and Gayle Stammer in Santa Cruz County in 2002 with a purpose to provide a competitive junior volleyball program for local female athletes. MBVBC is a California non-profit corporation overseen by a seven member board from local community who meet monthly.
The Goal of Main Beach Volleyball Club
- To provide a healthy competitive environment for all players.
- To improve the skill level of the athlete.
- To prepare them to compete at the college level.
- To provide a coaching staff that is knowledgeable about the game and communicates well with players.
- To provide a high level of technical training through structured and disciplined practices.
- To compete at the highest level through the NCVA power league and other competitive tournaments.
- To qualify for the Junior Olympics.