Fall Season fees include gym time, coach salaries, and insurance.
VISA WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The Fall program fee is $1500 for 12 weeks of training
- Coaches and Staff Salaries
- NVCA Power/Premier league fees, coaches, team mom fees, administrative fees
- Tournament entry fees
- Facility Fees and Insurance
- Nike apparel warmups, jerseys and spandex with a back pack and 3 practice shirts.
- Equipment, coaches flights and stipends, Holiday party and banquet.
- For players wishing to participate in a sport specific training program – a class can be arranged for an additional fee.
Main Beach Volleyball Club is a non-profit organization. Our tax I.D. number can be provided by request.
Payments can be made by CREDIT CARD THROUGH OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT or by CHECK made out to “Main Beach VBC” and sent to: MBVBC, P.O. Box 683, Capitola, CA. 95010
At the commitment signing, players pay $500.
OPTION A: Full season paid in full by Jan. 5, 2020. (less $500 signing fee)
OPTION B: The remaining balance (after signing fee) paid in three payments with a $50 processing fee per payment.
Payment option is your total club fee (minus $500 signing fee) divided by 3 . (Add $50 per payment)
Example: $2000 – $500 = $1500. $1500 /3 = $500 per payment + $50 = $550
Jan. 5, 2020 – Payment #1 is due
Feb. 5, 2020 – Payment #2 is due
March 5, 2020 – Payment #3 is due
There are no refunds.