Winter 2020 Blenders
Current elementary and middle school students looking to improve their volleyball technique should come and train with the excellent Main Beach staff.
- 3rd – 8th graders looking to improve their indoor volleyball skills
- All abilities are welcome and athletes will be grouped based on their skill level
- 10 week session: Sunday February 9th through Sunday April 12th
- All sessions to be held at Cabrillo College
- $100 per month or $250 for the entire session.
- All athletes receive a Main Beach t-shirt
For questions, please contact Jan Furman at email@example.com
- For 13/14s looking for skill development as well as team training
- 2 practices a week and one tournament
- Tues/Thurs nights from 7:30 – 9:30 PM at Cabrillo College
- Feb. 18 – April 30, 2020
For more information or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Youth Program
Main Beach has been a staple in the volleyball community since 2003 and boasts one of the most successful club programs in the nation. This youth program was established to introduce young athletes (Grades 4-8) to the game of indoor and teach them the skills needed to explore volleyball as a potential interest in a non-competitive environment. Our youth program is a “no-cut” program where the girls of all skill levels will receive individual instruction, develop their skills, and learn to play in a game setting.
Main Beach prides itself in the quality of coaching that we have in this program. Learning the proper skills at an early age is crucial to the future growth of these young athletes.
We strive to keep cohesion in our club and program. We have all ages up to 14 as well as boys and girls in the gym together at the same time. Although all skill levels do not play together we believe that it is important to have younger players working alongside a range of peers. The greatest benefit of this is the dynamic range of training that it gives the players in the gym. Whenever they see fit players may advance to the next group. In addition, it pushes players to talk to players of all ages and genders.
Any questions please contact Jan Furman – email@example.com